*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

meal plan #6



0 comments


Since my boyfriend has been eating a lot of my food lately, he agreed to take me down south to stock up my pantry. I now have cans of tuna, canned tomatoes, three kinds of pasta, udon, coconut milk, tortilla wraps, a huge bag of cereal, canned clams, taco seasoning, frozen pizza, cream soda, soy milk, and ground beef. For me, free :) For him, $44.

Now all I need to take care of is the cooking and the fruits & veggies! Last week's meal plan:




What I have:
Chick Peas
Vermicelli
Wheat Torillas
Garlic
Jalapeno
Lime
Salad Roll Skin
Fish Sauce
Canned Clams
Udon
Ground beef

What I bought:
Roma Tomatoes
Kiwis
Lime
Nectarines
Romaine Lettuce
Cucumber
Parsley
Grapes
Bean Sprouts
Mushrooms


= $9.31 
The dishes:
Salad Rolls with nuac cham
Chick Pea Spinach Soup
Clam linguine
Soft Shelled Tacos
Greek Salad
Udon Noodles

Picture time!




0 comments:

newer post older post