*I have a new site! You will be redirected to it in 5 seconds!

DIY: 52 Reasons Why I Love You



2 comments
Today is my three year anniversary with my boyfriend. What did we do today? We went to McDonalds, and then he returned me  home.

Sigh.

Okay, I made it sound worse than it really is. He's working a late shift today, and we will be the celebrating this weekend in Washington state.

So here I am, on our anniversary, alone, with a part of his gift. In the past, I would spoil him with Beat Headphones, and designer clothes. But this year is different. This year is the year I try to be financially responsible . Hence, my first attempt at a homemade gift.

Here it is:


I know some of you are professional DIY-ers, so please don't laugh at my terrible choice in color and design (I was going for a more masculine grungy look for him).

I got this idea from Pinterest who got the idea from a site in its namesake, 52 Reasons Why I Love You.

The best part of making this book thing, was listing the 52 reasons! 52 is a big number, but it's not difficult to think of reasons why you love the man of your life =)



Overall, I had fun making this gift. I'm excited to watch him flip through the deck...he'll love it - he loves everything I throw at him. 

Obama approved. 

2 comments:

PaperVine at: August 16, 2012 at 9:00 PM said...

This looks FABULOUS and thanks so much for linking it up to the 52 Reasons Gallery.
The way you have used the black and white cards and print is very masculine and I am sure he will love it!
Lowri :-)
www.52reasonsiloveyou.com

Vancity Tightwad at: August 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM said...

Thank you for your comment! And thank you for this wonderful idea. He loves it =)

newer post older post